Ghallous Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ghallous Forum

This is a school forum where the school children, parents or any others concerned with education field are invited to drop their ideas, comments and thoughts! Come to analyse and evaluate the Algerian School work over the years.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Obtenez Un Vrai Permis De Conduire Français
Congratulations to all the forum members Icon_minipostedTue Oct 13, 2015 12:54 pm by Noradin

» BEM 2010, commentaire
Congratulations to all the forum members Icon_minipostedFri Jun 04, 2010 6:32 pm by grand-duc

» ... Et ça repart ...
Congratulations to all the forum members Icon_minipostedTue Oct 13, 2009 10:55 pm by grand-duc

» Jokes
Congratulations to all the forum members Icon_minipostedFri Feb 13, 2009 9:55 pm by lyazid

» First year Awam -2nd term
Congratulations to all the forum members Icon_minipostedMon Jan 26, 2009 11:06 pm by Admin

» Breakfast sets you for a new day-exam paper4Am
Congratulations to all the forum members Icon_minipostedMon Jan 26, 2009 10:36 pm by Admin

» COMPO 4AM
Congratulations to all the forum members Icon_minipostedWed Jan 21, 2009 11:44 am by ahmed

» sujets de devoirs
Congratulations to all the forum members Icon_minipostedWed Jan 21, 2009 11:40 am by ahmed

» situation
Congratulations to all the forum members Icon_minipostedSat Dec 27, 2008 1:39 am by grand-duc

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Congratulations to all the forum members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samia

Female
Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : teacher/writing poems and songs
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Congratulations to all the forum members Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations to all the forum members   Congratulations to all the forum members Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 6:44 pm

Salem to all!

I really want to thank Mr. Houari for everything he has done to promote strong relationships between the Algerian Middle School Teachers, in order to add spice to our career! learning from each other is one of the best ways of advancing. As teachers, we need to exchange ideas, suggest solutions to common & current problems, speak our minds, express ourselves, talk about our ambitions and -why not- try to find out a short cut to achieve them!

In the Training Course of 16-07-08, we had the opportunity to meet with natives along with colleagues from different parts of the Algerian East. This, and with no doubt, made us 'weigh' our capacities vis-à-vis each other as well as natives.

Feeling to have achieved something should be rather a new start to know more and thus to achieve more. This would be palpable throug our initiatives, which the coming days should really unfold!

I don't hide that I'm burning with the desire to 'do something' as an Algerian teacher, to add something to English. in fact, the only difference between the 'living' and the 'dead' is the fact of being or not being creative.

Where there is a will there is a way.
May Allah enlighten our path to achieve success!

Best wishes
Yours
Samia BBA /
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 24
Job/hobbies : Chalk & Talks , Jog on rocks
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to all the forum members   Congratulations to all the forum members Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 11:21 pm

We long for a change and the only way to fulfill this, is to join all as one! We need more and more members to work and share tasks... Our paramount and ultimate goal is to build very strong corner which might unify the Algerian teacher vision! So go ahead and let's pass on the word!
Back to top Go down
https://ghallous.ahlamontada.com
lyazid

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to all the forum members   Congratulations to all the forum members Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 11:26 am

what I'd like to do is to make a summary of what we did during the meeting we did in Setif so to help every one of us to face the new school year with another vision and help our colleagues to do so.
Back to top Go down
samia

Female

PostSubject: More hope!   Congratulations to all the forum members Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 10:32 pm

Salem!

So happy to take part in the Algerian Teachers Society!
We may discuss ideas and suggestions about teaching in the Algerian school, since we share the same problems whether with the syllabus or teaching conditions.A lot is to be done! on my part, I'll try to send some samples of the tests and exams I devised last year. Of course they are to be criticised, but it can be a help of some kind. I should have an idea about how to create a web page first. I' ll send some songs of my own making, which I think fit our syllabus as well as our conventions. It's a question of time, but I promiss to try and do my best!

Yours
Samia
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 24
Job/hobbies : Chalk & Talks , Jog on rocks
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to all the forum members   Congratulations to all the forum members Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 10:57 pm

For the sample exams and tests, I suggest that you all create an account in : www.gmail.com (it's google mail) very interesting to do so, because you 'll be able directly to publish on the website all your writings and you can share them with us to add or re-edit. try it and you'll see. As for the songs, roleplays, drama or any audio visual work, I'm inviting you to visit my youtube channel where samples my vidoes are uploaded: www.youtube.com/linaty
you may create your own channel on youtube an share them with all teachers and you have the choice of either publish them publically or just keep them between teachers, that's up to the pupils' permission. Please, feel free to ask or send any comment you want to!
Back to top Go down
https://ghallous.ahlamontada.com
samia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to all the forum members   Congratulations to all the forum members Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:17 pm

Thanks a lot. I'll try to carry out what I've been advised to, although it seems something new and unknown to me. I should hold my breath!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to all the forum members   Congratulations to all the forum members Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to all the forum members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghallous Forum :: Designing Middle School English Teachers Site-
Jump to: