Ghallous Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ghallous Forum

This is a school forum where the school children, parents or any others concerned with education field are invited to drop their ideas, comments and thoughts! Come to analyse and evaluate the Algerian School work over the years.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Obtenez Un Vrai Permis De Conduire Français
British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedTue Oct 13, 2015 12:54 pm by Noradin

» BEM 2010, commentaire
British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedFri Jun 04, 2010 6:32 pm by grand-duc

» ... Et ça repart ...
British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedTue Oct 13, 2009 10:55 pm by grand-duc

» Jokes
British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedFri Feb 13, 2009 9:55 pm by lyazid

» First year Awam -2nd term
British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedMon Jan 26, 2009 11:06 pm by Admin

» Breakfast sets you for a new day-exam paper4Am
British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedMon Jan 26, 2009 10:36 pm by Admin

» COMPO 4AM
British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedWed Jan 21, 2009 11:44 am by ahmed

» sujets de devoirs
British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedWed Jan 21, 2009 11:40 am by ahmed

» situation
British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedSat Dec 27, 2008 1:39 am by grand-duc

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

British council organizing teacher training workshop

Go down 
+5
samia
serdoukislam
kamel28
Mohamed07
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 24
Job/hobbies : Chalk & Talks , Jog on rocks
Registration date : 2007-08-07

British council organizing teacher training workshop Empty
PostSubject: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedThu Jul 17, 2008 12:55 am

Today, July 6th in Setif, was the closure of the training wokshop organized by the British council. The training covered teaching techniques; classroom management, dealing with large classes, assessing..etc. All the work was conducted by: Mr. Paul Harvey, Maria Corkery, Kieran Joyce, Joel Murray and Liza Pezzano who have been very co-operative, helpful and disposed to the trainees needs. For all the participants, please post any useful comment!
Back to top Go down
https://ghallous.ahlamontada.com
Mohamed07

Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Teacher of English
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedFri Jul 18, 2008 8:47 am

Hello.
Really it was an unexpected event that gathered teachers from different regions. That was an oportunity to learn, know each other and have an idea about what is happening here and there. I hope it'll be the happy stater for a more positive vision towards a high quality Professional Development.
I'd like to thank MR. Houari for the work that is being done and the efforts made to launch OUR WEBSITE. I am at the disposal for any help.
Best of luck.

Mohamed07

from Ouled-Djellal.
Back to top Go down
kamel28

Male
Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : teacher of english

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedSat Jul 19, 2008 1:35 am

Hello.

Believe me my dears in this seminar I found very kind and polite sisters and brothers . Active , determined , wise , friendly , more sociable and know what they are doing .

I'd like to tell you some thing. Before coming to the seminar , I did not expect that I'll find colleagues so friendly . So nice and helpful teachers . excellent and motivated lessons .
we participated .we acted , we spoke to each other in fluent English .We spoke to our British Trainers fluently with out any hesitation . We did every thing good and every thing that the trainers asked us to did in this seminar. Believe me I won't forget that atmospher which we lived in Setif as one familly .
I won't , I won't ,I won't ,I won't forget any one of the trainers and the the trainees . Believe me I miss all the members of the group (group 4) , We always were the volenteers , when Mr Paul asked us for any thing . I think , we were marevellous.

strong hope for succeeding in the TKT test in October . If God willing of course . strong hope for another meeting . strong hope for another Seminar .

See you in October ,

strong and best wishes.

Yours . kamel , M'sila .

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
kamel28

Male

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedSat Jul 19, 2008 1:44 am

many , many , many thanks to MR. Houari for the work that is being done and the efforts made tolaunch OUR WEBSITE. I am at the disposal for any help.

Best and hot salutations
Back to top Go down
serdoukislam

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: teacher training workshops setif july 2008   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 9:29 pm

hi everybody
Thanks a lot Mr Houari for this work and efforts
the seminar was exiting and the teachers were so kind
I hope we'll keep in touch and exchange information about the TKT TEST in october
am at the disposal for any help.
please let me know about any deails before our meeting next october
see you next october
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 10:55 pm

serdoukislam wrote:
hi everybody
Thanks a lot Mr Houari for this work and efforts
the seminar was exiting and the teachers were so kind
I hope we'll keep in touch and exchange information about the TKT TEST in october
am at the disposal for any help.
please let me know about any deails before our meeting next october
see you next october
I am thanking you very much for joining us and sharing what of the teachers' concern! I am herein giving you a link about module three to prepare for TKT: http://www.cambridgeesol.org/assets/pdf/resources/teacher/tkt_module3_pp2007.pdf
wish you all success.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedMon Jul 28, 2008 12:43 am

I've just finished editing a short sample lesson presented by Mr. Paul. It's designed for large classes with graded level vocabulary, body language and a good attampt to adapt from the Ministry's text book. Please, click on the link to watch from you tube an write comments in both; this forum and on you tube as well!

[code]

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
samia

Female
Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : teacher/writing poems and songs
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedMon Jul 28, 2008 3:14 am

So nice to see again one of the fascinating lessons devised by Mr.Paul. Many thanks to Mr.Houari for all his valuable efforts to serve the teachers and to make those who didn't attend the Training Course take profit. Wish to watch further lessons.
Million thanks!
Back to top Go down
lyazid

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedSun Aug 03, 2008 8:44 am

what to say to Houari ? Thanks a million for the efforts you did to make every one of us in contact even if the seminar is over . in fact the seminar in going on since we are here all together !
Back to top Go down
lahlou

Male
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : likes jokes in English.
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedMon Aug 04, 2008 12:29 pm

I hope that similar seminars will be organized with the same teachers and colleagues , if possible ( which is not ) . It's a little bit selfish but you know, we can't and just don't want to forget the moments we spent together . Above all , Paul performing the old man complaining : " You're ill just in the night ? he said" . Long life to the teachers of English all over the county.May god make this association of ideas fruitful and performant. Bye !
I'll end with a joke .
A man who has just been beaten by his wife in a Bridge game:"How did you know that I had no hearts ?" _ " But I thought that you had a brain " she replied.
Back to top Go down
kamel28

Male

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedMon Aug 11, 2008 12:46 am

lahlou wrote:
I hope that similar seminars will be organized with the same teachers and colleagues , if possible ( which is not ) . It's a little bit selfish but you know, we can't and just don't want to forget the moments we spent together . Above all , Paul performing the old man complaining : " You're ill just in the night ? he said" . Long life to the teachers of English all over the county.May god make this association of ideas fruitful and performant. Bye !
I'll end with a joke .
A man who has just been beaten by his wife in a Bridge game:"How did you know that I had no hearts ?" _ " But I thought that you had a brain " she replied.
Back to top Go down
lyazid

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedTue Aug 12, 2008 9:38 am

Hi everybody ! Thanks a million Sardoukislam for the link ( The TKT ).
I'd like to contact Amal from Setif ( group of Kieran Joyce )so as to to put at our disposal, if possible , the pictures she took in class and for the other members to do so to enrich the gallery of the forum. Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
hechoufm

Male
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedThu Aug 14, 2008 12:31 pm

Thanks to Mr.Houari . More lessons of Mr.Paul ,please .[/b]
Back to top Go down
samia

Female
Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : teacher/writing poems and songs
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedFri Aug 15, 2008 3:22 am

Salem to all!

I'd like just to ask a question: Has our work really started?
May be I seem to be in a hurry, but I really want colleagues to speak their minds. Any theme concerning Education would be worth discussing.
I find it very interesting to write, to read, to learn just to improve and know more. Being alive is embodied in one’s stepping forward to learn more thus acquire more.
Positivism is the philosopher stone that turns life into a Paradise!
Let's discover all the fascinating sights and misteries of this concrete space!
Wish more success to our forum!
Back to top Go down
hechoufm

Male

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedSat Aug 16, 2008 5:56 pm

Still waiting for other lessons of Mr.Paul .Thanks .
Back to top Go down
Paul Harvey

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedWed Sep 10, 2008 4:44 pm

My first time on YouTube! How strange to see myself on film. To all those lovely people I met in Setif, have a wonderful Ramadan! I hope you are well and that the shock of the return to school was not too great! Please keep in touch. Myself, Joel, Kieran, Maria and Liza all have excellent memories of our time with you all.
Paul
Back to top Go down
kamel28

Male

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedWed Sep 10, 2008 7:52 pm

Hello, Mr Paul

How wonderful to see myself on film with Mr Paul and all those very kind teachers I met in Setif during the workshops .All of us are very happy to hear that you, Mr Paul, are well and you didn't forget us . Thanks a lot .
sure , we too have excellent memories of our time with you .we have unforgettable memories of our time with you in Setif .

Dear, Paul pass our strong feelings and best wishes to you first than to Joel, Kieran, Maria and Liza .

Thanks a million Mr Paul for not fogetting us . believe me if I say we didn't and we won't forget you at all . Be sure that we will do our best to use all the methods and techniques that you taught us in the workshops .

yours kamel from M'sila .
Back to top Go down
lyazid

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedFri Sep 12, 2008 9:23 pm

Hi everybody !
Wonderful to read something from Mr Paul Harvey ! You know, for me it was just like a dream that meeting in Setif. I couldn't believe that we spent five days all together talking, joking, working, learning ...with native speakers. I won't forget those kind persons who are Paul, Kieran, Lisa and Maria. Best wishes .
Back to top Go down
hechoufm

Male

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedTue Oct 14, 2008 7:32 pm

Hello,dear colleagues . Where are you ?Any news about TKT ? Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_minipostedTue Oct 14, 2008 7:52 pm

They're on their way to you...They need a great work my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: British council organizing teacher training workshop   British council organizing teacher training workshop Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

British council organizing teacher training workshop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghallous Forum :: Designing Middle School English Teachers Site-
Jump to: