Ghallous Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ghallous Forum

This is a school forum where the school children, parents or any others concerned with education field are invited to drop their ideas, comments and thoughts! Come to analyse and evaluate the Algerian School work over the years.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Obtenez Un Vrai Permis De Conduire Français
how to train our pupils.... Icon_minipostedTue Oct 13, 2015 12:54 pm by Noradin

» BEM 2010, commentaire
how to train our pupils.... Icon_minipostedFri Jun 04, 2010 6:32 pm by grand-duc

» ... Et ça repart ...
how to train our pupils.... Icon_minipostedTue Oct 13, 2009 10:55 pm by grand-duc

» Jokes
how to train our pupils.... Icon_minipostedFri Feb 13, 2009 9:55 pm by lyazid

» First year Awam -2nd term
how to train our pupils.... Icon_minipostedMon Jan 26, 2009 11:06 pm by Admin

» Breakfast sets you for a new day-exam paper4Am
how to train our pupils.... Icon_minipostedMon Jan 26, 2009 10:36 pm by Admin

» COMPO 4AM
how to train our pupils.... Icon_minipostedWed Jan 21, 2009 11:44 am by ahmed

» sujets de devoirs
how to train our pupils.... Icon_minipostedWed Jan 21, 2009 11:40 am by ahmed

» situation
how to train our pupils.... Icon_minipostedSat Dec 27, 2008 1:39 am by grand-duc

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

how to train our pupils....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
samia

Female
Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : teacher/writing poems and songs
Registration date : 2008-07-21

how to train our pupils.... Empty
PostSubject: how to train our pupils....   how to train our pupils.... Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 10:19 pm

No one ignores the importance of the writing skill, which the pupil is supposed to be provided with throughout the four years of the Middle School period. I don't claim that no pupil can do 'miracles' after this period, but what I want to draw the attention of the 'high institution' to, is the fact that the large majority of pupils need more practice and more remedial work to cope with the syllabus or to catch up with what is supposed to be learned and thus mastered.

Yes, many teachers devise extra hours to finish the program and make the 'low-level' pupils take profit as their peers, but as no one can make this compulsory ( and it's evident!), not all pupils have the same opportunities to remedy for their areas of weaknesses.

Another more important point which is worth considering is the fact that there is no 'official way' provided to the teacher, to go through and directly to the target, which is producing a correct and meaningful 'Piece of writing' fulfilling all the required conditions.

I really think that many pupils are victims of an over ambitious syllabus, fitting the endowed pupils only! ... I'm not expecting to be suggested solutions, but I want rather to ask : Why does this problem persist? Why creating,and on purpose, these 'twisted' problems, and inviting the teachers to suggest solutions? Is there really a 'good intention' to better the Educational System?
Do we need to go forward or rather cast back?

What should be done and what is being done are two absolutely different things and 'achievement' is a teacher's task! Be more patient dear fellow.
Back to top Go down
highlander

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: the point   how to train our pupils.... Icon_minipostedMon Jul 28, 2008 1:00 pm

I would definetly say that the problem is embeded deeply in our subconscious. We can say no to the destroyers, those who plan deliberately to produce a clone of our selves, another one who couldn't whatsoever say no. see you after 15 years, they will raise the same issue. and they ask the same questions.
Best wishes keep trying
Back to top Go down
lyazid

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: how to train our pupils....   how to train our pupils.... Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 9:17 am

what do we expect from our learners ? To use English better than English people !!( Etre plus royaliste que le roi !!) Our minister says that his children master more than five ( 5 ) languages !!!. Because they don't study in Algeria, or they are not int the Algerian schools. Our children don't master neither arabic nor french . English is far. Just have a look around us. the environment is completely empty. No books, no booklets no tv programmes, no magazines, no newspapers... nothing that can help our kids improve their Knowledge or make them in contact and use "daily" this language . It's even the case for us !!
Back to top Go down
the teacher

Male
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : listening to music
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: how to train our pupils....   how to train our pupils.... Icon_minipostedThu Aug 28, 2008 11:26 pm

Dear Yazid,
Don't worry about what can the "others" do but what you can give to your pupils. Tell them about our forum for example (excuse me if I use "our" but I think that ghallous permits it). Be creative and dinamic! You say that there are no books, newspapers ... They exist. Be confident on your pupils. Ask them to move and bring any book, cd, newspaper ... and create your club in your school. First, make them familiar bwith that english we don't meet in class through the cds. You will be very surprised by their capacities.
Bye for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to train our pupils....   how to train our pupils.... Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

how to train our pupils....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghallous Forum :: Teaching Reading and Writing-
Jump to: